Lol, found this quote from a random arguement between two Brits (one anti-Brit and one pro-Brit):
Obviously, this is the pro-Brit one
- Generous financial donations to disaster areas.
- Both people often apologising when they bump into each other.
- Beautifull countryside and coastal areas.
- A sense of cultural heritage in the form of historical buildings, local customs and dialect/slang/turns of phrase, local/country fayres and festivals, including in some cities.
- A growing slow food movement and increasing availability/awareness of good quality UK sourced food.
- English country pubs.
- Resteraunts which serve food from many other countries.
- A society which is largely accepting of people who are different and which is multicultural.
- Racism and homophobia being largely socially unacceptable.